Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kickball: Just Like Elementary School But With Adults And Beer

With the Spring season of kickball less than a month away I wanted to share my passion for this amazing sport.  As a 7 season veteran of the WAKA kickball league and current editor of my league's newsletter, Ghost Man on Third, it is fairly obvious that I love the game.  WAKA stands for the World Adult Kickball Association and they have leagues established all over the world.  The same basic rules of kickball that we all learned as kids still apply but adult kickball is fast-paced, incredibly competitive and best of all drinking is not only acceptable but actually encouraged! If anyone reading this post is mildly athletic and looking for a great way to meet new people and have a good time then I would highly suggest visiting www.kickball.com and signing up for a league near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment